The dependents of the employment pass holders that wish to work in Singapore must secure the Letter of Consent. This letter entitles them to work in Singapore but there are no quotas or levies for them. The duration of their working remains attached to the time they hold the dependent or Long Term Visit Pass (LTVP), which in turn is attached to the duration of the Employment Pass. Employers often look for qualified foreign candidates as they do not need to have any special levies for them, which is essential for the permanent employees.

Take the help of a licensed agency like Singapore Employment Pass for helping you get the Letter of Consent.